Making mouth-watering desserts is probably the best way to enjoy staying at home. If you’re feeling a little more adventurous with your desserts, these amazing recipes will satisfy your cravings and more:
Weed-infused Basque Cheesecake
This sweet and zesty delight can make up to 10 slices of cake. These are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1,000 g honey
- 14 g cannabis flowers
- 1 kg cream cheese, cooled at room temperature
- 1 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 7 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
Making the canna honey
- Firstly, you will need to activate the reality-altering THC of your cannabis flowers. You can do this by pressing onto the flowers using your fingers.
- Once done, gather the pressed flowers in a bowl then cover with foil.
- Bake the weed for 25 minutes at 121°C.
- After 25 minutes, wrap your baked cannabis with cheesecloth and secure it with a tie.
- Heat a medium-sized saucepan and bring the honey to a simmer. Add the cheesecloth with cannabis and leave the mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
- Once the cheesecloth of cannabis and the honey has incorporated through simmering, squeeze your cheesecloth to extract all the weed goodness down to the last drop.
- You will only use 1 tbsp of this so set the excess aside.
Making the cheesecake
- Preheat your oven at 260°C for 15 minutes.
- Pour your cream cheese into your standing mixer bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the sugar.
- Crack one egg and mix it until incorporated. Do this seven times.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients, including 1 tbsp of your canna honey. Mix the batter until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Use two pieces of large parchment paper and line these onto a 10-inch cake pan. Pour the cheesecake mixture in and bake at 260°C for 45 minutes.
- Let the creamy cake rest at room temperature for around 2 hours and refrigerate overnight. At first, your cheesecake will jiggle, but after hours in the fridge, it will be Michelin-star worthy!
Cannabis-infused Chocolate Pudding
This delectable dessert takes under 30 minutes to make and 20 minutes to cook. You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/3 c sugar
- 4 tbsp cannabutter
- 2/3 c cocoa powder
- 1/3 c cornstarch
- 4 c milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Combine your dry ingredients and mix them together using a whisk.
- Add in your milk and whisk until smooth.
- Heat your mixture while whisking the ingredients. Once the mixture boils, add in your cannabutter and vanilla. Continue to mix.
- Pour the mixture into serving cups and let them cool for a while. Refrigerate after and enjoy once it is ready to serve. If you’re feeling like something extra, you can add scrapes of chocolate bars for that passionately chocolatey twist.
Weed and desserts are an irresistible duo. If you wish there was a more instant way to get your hands on these sweets, there are many luscious weed edibles online. This way, you can satisfy your cravings without breaking a sweat.