Because of different “facial flaws,” people might use cosmetic medicine to improve their self-esteem. Cosmetic medicine has been more popular in recent years as technology advancements, and aesthetic treatments have become less “taboo” than they once were.
Aesthetic procedures are popular in Singapore, which is a popular medical tourism destination in Asia. This highlights the availability of affordable aesthetic clinic Singapore and how aesthetic medicine is getting more widely accepted and popular there, and aesthetic clinics are govern by strict governments laws. Travelers can seek treatments in Singapore with a peace of mind.
If you’re interested in fixing your “blemishes,” or look 10 years younger, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the field of aesthetic medicine by learning about the various treatment options and what to anticipate during your appointment.
Why do you need to see an aesthetic doctor?
You should consult an aesthetician regardless of any specific indications or symptoms you have. Even if you’re simply looking for a simple way to get rid of unwanted hair, they’ll be happy to help you out with Intense Pulse Light treatments (IPL). They are also very savvy with Botox may it be to relax the frowns or giving you a mirror like glow on the face.
Top 3 conditions treated by aesthetic doctors in Singapore:
Here are 3 common issues an aesthetic doctor encounters in Singapore:
- Skin tightening treatment using a non-surgical laser to remove wrinkles and fine facial lines.
- Rejuvenation of aging skin by laser treatment to provide youthful and illuminated skin without surgery or anesthesia.
- Remove fats around the stomach or ‘love handles’ by using a non-surgical cooling device. This device uses precisely controlled temperatures to eliminate unwanted fat cells.
What to expect during a visit with the aesthetic professional?
When visiting a cheap cosmetic clinic in Singapore, patients may expect their doctor to ask a series of questions to better understand their issues and treatment goals. Some questions your doctor may ask to gain a better idea for your skin treatment are:
- What is your daily skincare routine?
- What is your diet & how much budget do you have?
- Is there any skin treatment procedure you have ever gone through?
- What is your comfort level with downtime?
- If you’re pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, any past and current medical issues, surgeries, dental procedures, etc.
How much does an affordable Aesthetic Clinic Singapore charge?
The cost of aesthetic treatments varies depending on the body region treated, the kind of treatment, the equipment utilized (machines or injectables), the brand of equipment used, and the clinic visited. Aesthetic treatments are not often claimable under Medisave. However, an affordable Aesthetic Clinic Singapore costs somewhere between $100 – $2000 depending on the variety of treatments.